Landlords Gas Inspection from £95+VAT
Same-day Landlord's Gas Safety Certificates CP12 in Guildford from £95 +VAT
Since 1996 all landlords are legally obliged to hold a CP12 certificate for homes supplied with gas. As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of your tenants and every year you must have a gas safety check carried out by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. Call us for free advice on Landlords CP12 certificates and gas inspections in Guildford.
Gas Safe registered engineers in Guildford
The annual gas safety inspection ensures the gas appliances and flues in the property are operating safely and up to current standards. If you fail to hold an up-to-date CP12 your property insurance will become non-valid and you could also be liable for potential civil claims. Gas-Inspection´s engineer Paul is Gas Safe registered and very experienced and is available for short notice appointments for landlords in Guildford who require a gas safety certificate CP12.
Our gas inspection in Guildford includes:
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points are available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer's data plate.
- Check for satisfactory ventilation on all compartments and external walls.
- Provide flu/gas analyzer report.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Carry out flue flow test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked until the above has been completed.
- Carry out a tightness test of the full system.
Fast response gas inspections and excellent customer service in Guildford
We are well known for our excellent customer service and we work hard to ensure all our customers are happy. As a customer you can benefit from our annual reminder schemes, discounts for multiple properties and combined services as well as free advice on Carbon Monoxide alarms, please ask us for more information. When you book a gas inspection we will allocate you a 2-hour time slot for our arrival, which means you won´t need to wait around all day for our engineer to turn up. If you urgently need a Landlords CP12 gas safety certificate, we are happy to offer emergency appointments, call Gas-Inspection in Guildford and we will quickly be there to help.