Landlords Gas Inspection from £95+VAT
Twickenham´s leading provider of Landlords Gas Safety CP12s, from £95 +VAT
To ensure the safety of their tenants, all landlords are legally obliged to hold a CP12 certificate for homes supplied with gas and must every year have a Gas Safe registered engineer carry out a gas safety check on the property. Gas-Inspection´s engineer Paul is Gas Safe registered and fully qualified to work with gas. He is very experienced and carries the latest testing equipment to ensure safety and efficiency, so with us landlords really are in safe hands. Call today, we provide a fixed price Gas Inspection and Landlords CP12 certificate in Twickenham and offer same-day call-outs for those emergency situations.
Gas Inspections ensure safety
The annual gas safety inspection ensures that gas appliances and flues in the property are working safely and up to current standards. If you as a landlord fail to hold an up-to-date CP12, your property insurance becomes non-valid and you could be liable for potential civil claims. For any questions regarding Landlords CP12s and gas safety inspections in Twickenham, please call our friendly team, we are always here to help.
Our fixed price gas inspection in Twickenham includes:
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points are available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer's data plate.
- Check for satisfactory ventilation on all compartments and external walls.
- Provide flu/gas analyzer report.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Carry out flue flow test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked until the above has been completed.
- Carry out a tightness test of the full system.
Same-day call outs and excellent customer service in Twickenham
As Twickenham´s leading provider of Landlords CP12 certificates, we pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service at a very low price. There are many reasons why landlords, home owners and agents turn to us for their gas inspection needs, a few examples are
- we allocate you a 2-hour time-slot for our engineer's arrival - so no waiting around
- low, fixed prices and high quality service
- emergency call-outs
- annual reminder schemes - a convenient way to stay safe
- discounts for multiple properties and combined services
- free advice on Carbon Monoxide alarms
Call us in Twickenham today and remember that we offer great discounts if you book a boiler service with your Landlords Gas Safety inspection!